Christopher C. Hugg is an Attorney I with Shann M. Chaudhry, Esq., Attorney at Law PLLC. A San Antonio native by birth, he spent his youth moving within the United States. Mr. Hugg returned to San Antonio to attend UTSA, earning a BA in History and Minors in
Russian and International Studies. He earned his J.D. in 2010 from St. Mary’s University.
– High School: Rochester High School, Rochester, MI
– Undergrad: University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
– Law School: St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas
Practice Area Focus
– Oil and Gas
– Civil Litigation
– Contract Negotiation
Memberships + Affiliations
– Construction Law Section of the Texas State Bar
– Hometown: San Antonio, Texas is where I was born, but grew up split between here, Ventura, California and Rochester, Michigan.
– I’m a huge fan of: Michigan Wolverine Football. GO BLUE!
– Favorite food: Brisket. Followed closely by brisket.
– I value: Quality time with friends and family.
– I spend my free time: Mostly in the kitchen.
– As a child I feared: Sharks in the swimming pool, but not in the ocean. Freshwater, chlorinated, concrete enclosed shark infested waters…
– Why I enjoy law: Law gives me the ability to exercise creativity while assisting people with navigating a variety of challenges.
Shann is an outstanding attorney whose effectiveness is well known in the legal community. He maintains strict professionalism in his practice and is always eager to fight for his clients. I have referred clients to Mr. Chaudry in the past and will continue to do so in the future. I endorse this lawyer.
Daniel Palmer, Fellow Lawyer In Community
Shann was helpful and courteous. He has proven to be a person of high quality and character. He handled my case professionally and was able to demonstrate to the Judge my legal standpoint to a completely favorable outcome for me.
5 Star Rating, Michael - Avvo
I recently started a small business, and was unsure about what steps I needed to take legally. Shann told me clearly what he needed to do to help me, and took care of everything. He works quickly, and easily explains concepts in simple terms. I now have my LLC and will be using him in the future. Highly recommend.
5 Star Rating, Megan - Avvo
I worked with Shann a couple of years ago and I was very hesitant going into the process due to the fact that I had never hired a lawyer before. Once I met with Shann though the worried I had vanished. Shann is very personable and he listened to me. When leaving the consultation I felt like he knew what all my needs were and would move forward in the best way (for me) whether that meant trail or mediation. Within the consultation he answered all the questions that I had and was able to advise me in the best way to move forward.
5 Star Rating, Anonymous - Avvo
Shann was outstanding in handling my case and during mediation. He helped me successfully settle out of court and gave me excellent counsel through every step of a very stressful and painful process. Cannot thank him enough for his services!
5 Star Rating, Anonymous - Avvo
I have hired Shann many times over the years. He is personable and a great listener. He always provided me opportunities to save money and never suggested legal work that was not worthwhile to me. He has always put my family's needs first. Truely a man of great character.
5 Star Rating, Michael - Google
Mr. Chaudhry has been my attorney of choice for several years. He has given me piece of mind during personal and business turmoils.
5 Star Rating, Cliff - Avvo