Shann M. Chaudhry, ESQ.
– Trinity University, B.A., Business Administration & Latin-2004
– St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.-2007
Bar & Licensure
– State Bar of Texas, Admitted November 2007
– United States District Court, Western District of Texas
– United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
– United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
– Texas Real Estate Commission – Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, License # 657489
Practice Area Focus
– Business Planning
– Asset Protection
– Estate & Gift Tax Planning
– Multigenerational Wealth Preservation & Transfer
Memberships + Affiliations
– XPX San Antonio
– San Antonio Estate Planner’s Council
– San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
– Real Estate Council of San Antonio
– San Antonio Bar Association
– EO Launch San Antonio
– Harlandale Masonic Lodge 1213
– Super Lawyers’ 2022 Texas Rising Stars Top List
– The International Law Section – SABA, Treasurer 2019-2020
– Hometown: San Antonio, TX
– I’m a huge fan of: My dogs, live music, Dungeons and Dragons and Magic The Gathering.
– Favorite food: Steak Fajitas (La Fonda on Main)
– I value: Time with friends and family.
– I spend my free time: Traveling, playing games or working on myself. I love reading and listening to personal development books, or something fantastical.
– As a child I feared: The various perpetrators of crimes from the show Unsolved Mysteries. My siblings and I would scare ourselves silly.
– Why I enjoy law: I get to solve problems. I get to strategize. I have a passion for analytical thinking, strategy, problem-solving, and creativity, that started with the games I played as a kid. I love that every situation is different, and I get the opportunity to make a positive effect on a client’s life.
The Man in the Blue Suit
The Blue Beacon
Shann is an outstanding attorney whose effectiveness is well known in the legal community. He maintains strict professionalism in his practice and is always eager to fight for his clients. I have referred clients to Mr. Chaudry in the past and will continue to do so in the future. I endorse this lawyer.
Daniel Palmer, Fellow Lawyer In Community
Shann was helpful and courteous. He has proven to be a person of high quality and character. He handled my case professionally and was able to demonstrate to the Judge my legal standpoint to a completely favorable outcome for me.
5 Star Rating, Michael - Avvo
I recently started a small business, and was unsure about what steps I needed to take legally. Shann told me clearly what he needed to do to help me, and took care of everything. He works quickly, and easily explains concepts in simple terms. I now have my LLC and will be using him in the future. Highly recommend.
5 Star Rating, Megan - Avvo
I worked with Shann a couple of years ago and I was very hesitant going into the process due to the fact that I had never hired a lawyer before. Once I met with Shann though the worried I had vanished. Shann is very personable and he listened to me. When leaving the consultation I felt like he knew what all my needs were and would move forward in the best way (for me) whether that meant trail or mediation. Within the consultation he answered all the questions that I had and was able to advise me in the best way to move forward.
5 Star Rating, Anonymous - Avvo
Shann was outstanding in handling my case and during mediation. He helped me successfully settle out of court and gave me excellent counsel through every step of a very stressful and painful process. Cannot thank him enough for his services!
5 Star Rating, Anonymous - Avvo
I have hired Shann many times over the years. He is personable and a great listener. He always provided me opportunities to save money and never suggested legal work that was not worthwhile to me. He has always put my family's needs first. Truely a man of great character.
5 Star Rating, Michael - Google
Mr. Chaudhry has been my attorney of choice for several years. He has given me piece of mind during personal and business turmoils.
5 Star Rating, Cliff - Avvo